To accelerate growth, Shazam is looking to expand it’s world-class team of iOS developers. We are looking for a talented and self-motivated software engineer with experience in developing consumer applications for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. To join us you’ll need proven end-to-end experience in designing and coding mobile applications and be able to blend creativity with solid delivery. You will be passionate about delivering the best user experience possible.
Skills & Experience
- End-to-end iOS development: Objective-C, UIKit, Core Data.
- Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments.
- App architecture, design patterns, lifecycle, memory management, localisation.
- Unit testing, testing frameworks.
- Development of client-server network applications.
Other skills of interest
- Audio APIs; AV Foundation, Audio Toolbox, Core Audio.
- Low-level GUI implementation; Core Graphics, Quartz & Open GL ES.
- Mobile advertising; iAd, AdMob.
- Social network integration; Facebook, Twitter, OAuth.
- Localisation, Core Location, MapKit, StoreKit.
- SVN/Subversion, preferably in a team environment. JIRA or similar.
- Agile development (SCRUM, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming)
- Proven track record – responsible for existing successful, high quality apps.
- Experience working in a team on mobile applications.
- Self motivated, self starting; ability to break down tasks and define own work.
- Team player - willingness to share existing experience, learn from the team and contribute to the development of the team in the future.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly, master new device platforms, form factors and technologies.
- Ability to shift and apply focus at different levels, from overall
architecture down to implementation details.
- Excellent communicator
- Value judgment and common sense over process.
- Interest in the music, mobile and media space.
A fast-paced, fun environment with smart people and a great opportunity to learn, grow and succeed!
A great job in a cutting edge field at one of the largest and well-known mobile brand and properties in the world with a wealth of assets, opportunities and potential, yet a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the products and success of the business.
Competitive benefits package
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
This role is located in Palo Alto, US.
Shazam Recruitment team: